The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Any have Carbon Fiber Dash interior?

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Any have Carbon Fiber Dash interior?

If so, do you have pics of how it looks?
    1999 2.4l
    - AEM Short Ram with Blitz Sonic Air Filter
    - Magnecore Wires & Denso Iridium Plugs
    - Throttle Body rebored by ProFlow
    - Throttle Body Coolant Bypass
    - Throttle Cable adjustment
    - Freedom Design Strut Bar
    - Tein Springs
    - KYB AGX setting 1
    Exterior:
    - 2nd Gen JDM Tails
    - New rear 02 Molding
    - Debadged Mitsubishi lettering

do u mean aftermarket CF or mitsu '02 GTZ trim? here's a pic of the '02 GTZ trim in my car:

Supernova
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reelax)</div><div class='quotemain'>do u mean aftermarket CF or mitsu '02 GTZ trim? Â*here's a pic of the '02 GTZ trim in my car:

</div>

Holy crap thats tight! :shock: I need to replace my wood grain bad.... and get that.

I thought about doing that, but it's not cheap. Even with our discount at Delray its over $250.
    Thats hella expensive for 6 pieces of plastic. But I agree it looks good as hell.

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

Supernova
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fishboy55)</div><div class='quotemain'>I thought about doing that, but it's not cheap. Even with our discount at Delray its over $250.
    Thats hella expensive for 6 pieces of plastic. But I agree it looks good as hell.

Chip</div>
    Dang. $250!! Thats crazy as i'll get out. guess i'll be stuck with woodgrain for a good while. :?

Good thing I have tan interior, so I'll just have to settle with the wood grain one. Those with gray interior, those carbon fiber trim will be tight -looking.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(spiritborn)</div><div class='quotemain'>Good thing I have tan interior, so I'll just have to settle with the wood grain one. Those with gray interior, those carbon fiber trim will be tight -looking.</div>
    I always hated the woodgrain look with my grey leather interior. But I just bought the upgraded woodgrain trim. An additional 20 pieces. It really makes a great improvement over the stock woodgrain, and it only cost $99.

Chip
    Chip

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fishboy55)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(spiritborn)</div><div class='quotemain'>Good thing I have tan interior, so I'll just have to settle with the wood grain one. Those with gray interior, those carbon fiber trim will be tight -looking.</div>
    I always hated the woodgrain look with my grey leather interior. But I just bought the upgraded woodgrain trim. An additional 20 pieces. It really makes a great improvement over the stock woodgrain, and it only cost $99.

Chip</div>

Where did you get it, man?

I actually got it off ebay, but the seller is really Alkaplus. You can hit their website here Click Click.

There's an auction going on currently for exactly the kit I got. It matches the factory woodgrain really well and is a breeze to install. The pieces are laser cut and fit like a champ. Here's a link to the auction. Click Here

Good luck, man.

Chip
    Chip

Thanks Reelax for those pix. That's exactly what I thought, BadASS! I think this place sells a similiar CF kit for $130. http://www.woodtonetrim.com/cgi-bin/s_model.cgi
    1999 2.4l
    - AEM Short Ram with Blitz Sonic Air Filter
    - Magnecore Wires & Denso Iridium Plugs
    - Throttle Body rebored by ProFlow
    - Throttle Body Coolant Bypass
    - Throttle Cable adjustment
    - Freedom Design Strut Bar
    - Tein Springs
    - KYB AGX setting 1
    Exterior:
    - 2nd Gen JDM Tails
    - New rear 02 Molding
    - Debadged Mitsubishi lettering

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(99DE)</div><div class='quotemain'>Thanks Reelax for those pix. That's exactly what I thought, BadASS! I think this place sells a similiar CF kit for $130.http://www.woodtonetrim.com/cgi-bin/s_model.cgi</div>

The difference between Reelax's and that sites is that Reelax's are the actual pieces where the ones you are talking about for $130 are actually stickers that you put on top of your trim. I was thinking about getting a set of CF trim (overlays) but someone told me that was too rice. I don't know still pondering the idea I have grey interior so I think it would look allright plus I have a CF gauge bezel.
    Chapin y Boriqua que mezcla

yeah my pieces are OE for the '02 GTZ. i paid almost $400.00 w/ next day air. my local dealership wanted almost $500.00. the pieces are direct replacement not overlay and inlcude main console, shifter console, and all four door armrests. i got 'em from gary evans at http://www.donherring.com . i highly recommend them.

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    anyone know the part numbers? i am considering getting the trim and all i have found was graphite, so im guessing that is the faux cf being its the most expensive, and not sure what the part name for the shifter surround is, evertime i do a search it comes up with about 3 different ones for that part and there arent any pics of it

Experienced TGC Member 6G72gearhead's Avatar
    Getting an excessive acceleration ticket.

I've been thinking about wrapping my stockers for awhile now. All I'd really have to do is buy some carbon mat.
    RIP: Colin McRae, you will be missed.
    "I shall go before thee and make the crooked places straight."

2001 ES V6 M/T under construction
    1991 Volvo 244ti 300 whp daily driver
    www.gooichimotorsports.com

CALI CF wrapped 75-80% of his interior hard pieces including entire dash, A, B and C pillars, and door panels. i can't wait to see it at MOD.