The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: My ICE

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    TGC Regular

My ICE

Haha here is my ice. It's pretty sloppy right now. Everything is temporary because I am returning the monitors to get a Liliput and then I'm gonna run all my wires under the carpet.

Please excuse the mess. :oops: I haven't driven it in like a week so I kinda left some crap sitting around.

Here is my temp crappy screen. It's a 7" wide screen with built in dvd. I was actually surprised at the quality but it was only a temporary solution to begin with.

I couldn't get a good pic with the camera for this shot. The picture quality really is much better then it looks.

My XBOX. Can't live without it 8)

My other lcd I had in the back but I threw it back here cause it was in the way. That box is my splitter so I can hook up to four monitors at once.

My Hifonics sub. Pounds like a champ but I need a new amp. It's way underpowered. I have it inverted because I wanted to see what it would look like, but it looks kinda weird in a box like that.

Don't drink and drive

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexey
    Don't drink and drive
    Lol nope. That beer was never consumed while driving, it just managed to get in there. I was taking the Jagar back home and I forgot to take it out.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    hmm, what car? looks like a van? like a big passenger vans.

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 9G
    hmm, what car? looks like a van? like a big passenger vans.
    Nah, It's my Explorer.