The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Aluminum Enkei's

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Aluminum Enkei's

If any of u read the graveyard forum u now i had an accident today, and i was wondering if there is any way that i can get my wheel sanded of something so smoth it back out, its scratched all ta hell, damn road sign

wheels

u can fix wheels but the cost is usually the same or more than the wheel is cost.. simply repairing the lip of a wheel is 120 atleast... Depending on what u have to do ive never seen a wheel repair less than 100 bucks ...
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

it really depends how bad the rim is... take some pics
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

the limbs are scrached from the sign, but the wheels are only a 175 new

pics will be in graveyard forum probably tomorrow

Heck you can get 17" Enkeis brand new for dirt cheap, not to mention if you are paying over $100 to fix a wheel that shop is taking you for a loop. I've never seen any machine shop I've ever dealt with charge more than $100 to fix a wheel. The average I've see is $50-75 if that.

looks for a replacement and keep the scratched one for a spare.

if there isn't any, look for a wheel repair shop.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.