The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Eclipse GTS intake swap "How To" information

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 29 of 29
    Thanks agian! Post updates regarding your throttle body install when you can. I believe as you, that maybe boring the GTS manifold intake to same size of Diamante throttle body(65mm) maybe good idea. You could also bore the Diamante throttle body to 67mm (as explained to me by Jim Hill at Proflow Design)

After further searching, I came accross the following regarding the GTS intake manifold;
    (GTS Wiring Diagram)

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...eInduction.jpg

(Photo of GTS intake)

ttp://www.mitsubishi-forums.com/index.php?act=Attach&type=msg&id=3802

WarmAndSCSI
    Right, if you can acquire all of those components and use the window switch to activate the solenoid, the butterflies will work. Personally, since I'm going to running 20+ PSI with the GTS manifold, I'd rather just get rid of the butterflies altogether.

I'm waiting on my car to get back from the body/paint shop (bad rear-end damage). I'll post back here once I've removed the butterflies and fitted the Diamante TB.

i guess i have to show this again. compare and tell me what you think. all i know is that i was keeping up pretty well with this modded intake with tim and his supercharged nasty when he was stage 1
    take your gts mani apart and compare it to these gigantic runners

im thinking of putting this one on the 74 and seeing if it likes it better than the diamante mani

WarmAndSCSI
    Eh, it's a little different

ha ha fuck those butterflies! let me at if and you'll be much happier. you should sell me the lower part of your gts mani so i can make this intake mani i showed you i want to

WarmAndSCSI
    http://www.mitsubishi-forums.com/upl...1175378192.jpg

You posted a link to the thumbnail.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12