The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Spoiler on CF Trunk???

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Spoiler on CF Trunk???

I was wondering what you guys opinion was on putting a stock spoiler in a CF trunk...has neone done it and will it look good?? i know cali has but he also wrapped the spoiler in CF...i dont wana get rid of the spoiler because i love the stock spoiler but i want a CF trunk so i was wondering if it would look good....any opinions guys

in my opinion it would look the same as it does now. u would lose a bit of the mistifying appearance cf gives off due to less of it being shown. but yeah i think it would go over well
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

WarmAndSCSI
    I think it'll look good on a Black Galant. However, it just wouldn't work on any other color.

yea im just scareed to drill holes n not like it lol

WarmAndSCSI
    Yeah, you'll have to be very careful on drilling the CF any way. It might be inevitable that it's going to crack it a bit.

yea tht spoiler is pretty heavy too, well ill just see when i get it

I say don't do it. If you don't like it, you'll have holes to deal with. If you decide to replace the wing with another one, you'll have to make more holes. Unless you've found the wing you'll never fall out of love with

if u like it then do it, only thing that might scare me if you have an system and your spoiler starts flexing and cracks the cf.
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

I def wouldnt do it unless you are a dark color. Why do you love the stock spoiler so much anyway? I mean it is decent, but there is definitely better. Trig looks pretty good with the evo wing... anywho, who sells cf trunk lids??? $?