The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: side mirrors, emblems, and lip...

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

side mirrors, emblems, and lip...

okay...kinda new to this forum. well...my g-ride pretty much stock. i was wonderin' on how i can shave the emblems on the trunk...are they glued on or bolted on?

as for the side mirrors...i'm lookin' for some m3 side mirrors. i've seen some galants that said they had accord side mirrors. just wonderin' what is the best fit for my g-ride.

and lastly...the lip. i've been told that i need to get a lip from an integra and then i need to mold it on. i know there ain't no perfect lip for the g-ride...some might have to be extended and some might have to be cut a bit. i'd rather get a lip that's a bit longer...and i'd rather cut some lip off than extend.

thanks for the help everyone...

Experienced TGC Member n3oAcid24's Avatar
    ok for the emblems, you can take some dental floss and some goo gone and just put the floss on the back of the letters and move it left to right. cut the glue and you will be good. as for the Mitsu sign, its being held by glue and 2 bolts. so if you take it off you will have 2 holes there. hope that helps. it should because thats how i did mine.

as for the lip, you can use the Mugen Intregra Lip. i think the years are 94-97. dont quote me on that because i havent done it to my car yet.... :D
    n3oAcid24 = 01' Galant I4

Quote Originally Posted by n3oAcid24
    ok for the emblems...
    what he said, except if you heat up the area (blowdryer, heat gun, or leave your car in the hot sun fora couple areas) itll go much easier.

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

and if u use the goo gone.. make sure u dont drown it ur cloth with it.. u only need a little
    04 Maxima SL in Bronze with Black leather

so what you mean by the mitsu sign havin' the two holes...you mean the diamond emblem right? or the actual word "mitsubishi?"
    [b.rad]

Experienced TGC Member n3oAcid24's Avatar
    im sorry... the diamond. it will have 2 holes because aside from the glue holding it, there is 2 bolts.
    n3oAcid24 = 01' Galant I4

Quote Originally Posted by n3oAcid24

as for the lip, you can use the Mugen Intregra Lip. i think the years are 94-97.
    1997-2001