The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Fender Question

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Fender Question

Hey does anyone know the difference between the "shark" style fenders and the f1 fenders, their prices are very different but the pics show them looking alike, i did alot of searches but i couldnt find much info so can someone help me out thanks

what shark fenders?

Looks to me like the "shark style" is more straighter than the F1 style. Also the cut is exactly 90 degrees and it has another cut at the bottom. Looks good though, never seen it before.

whats the difference in price? the F1 doesnt have a list price.

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

the F1 is $250+shipping and the Shark Style is $161+shipping

i dont know i like them both though i think im gunna get one.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dknight3
    one fender??

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Serstylz2
    Quote Originally Posted by dknight3
    one fender??
    or one of each, be completely different on both sides... pretty f'n crazy shit right there bro... GL w/ it
    -Chris

I like the F1 more, I think it would flow nicely with the Cyber2 skirts and JDM fender flares.

i have the f1 and got them for 180 ahipped off ebay...check the cardomin link on my sig for more pics

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by alexvr

i have the f1 and got them for 180 ahipped off ebay...check the cardomin link on my sig for more pics
    I hate you man!! J/K! That's about what my car was supposed to look like. I've got almost the same parts as you sitting in storage. How well did you fenders from eBay fit? I got mine for about $190 shipped from Ebay, but mine fit like azz with major gaps at the A-pillars that would need to be filled. I was thinking of cutting out the vent and mounting to some OEM metal fenders or ordering a different set. If someone order those posted above, post about their fitment.

i had to make the holes bigger so i coulld move it around before i bolted it up..i got a drill with a drill bit and went at it from side to side...post pics of fitment....haha so u have the same kit n all??? color??? lol dam

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by alexvr
    i had to make the holes bigger so i coulld move it around before i bolted it up..i got a drill with a drill bit and went at it from side to side...post pics of fitment....haha so u have the same kit n all??? color??? lol dam
    Well maybe not exact, but close enough that when everything is finally installed, our cars would be close cousins. LOL!! My G is black too and will probably get repainted black once I'm finished. But I have the Crux sides and F1 fenders like you, but I have the Crux rear lip and the Super VR4 ('96 type style). One day I'll actually instal all this stuff. I stopped awhile back cause "haters" kept "F"ing with the car, so I went back stock.

I have drifter fenders for sale. Here's a photo below.

brand new unpainted