The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: neons for inside car....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 29 of 29

Interior Neon Lighting

For my 1999 Galant I put four blue led bulbs in my airconditioner vents one for each vent. Than i put one 6 inch bulb on the passenger side i drilled it into the black plastic section under the passenger side. For the driver side i put another 6 inch bulb right behind the pedals, ans speaking of pedals i bought the neon blue pedals. this is all wired to my cluster. Whenever i turn on my first set of lights my interior lights glow.

For my exterior i have a 24 inch blue neon bulb in my grill, and bought my underglow kit but have been unable to install because of the rain.
    Kevin
    2006 GIXXER 600

one helluva christmas Tree you have their guy...just kidding. How did you get them into the Cener Vents? I took mine out long time ago to paint then and now they are kinda.....well they're broke. But I have to get some new vents up front to replace them.
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

neon inside car

yea thats wat my dad says, lol. I believe you have to take of the entire center controls (radio, ac, and cd) before u can take out the center vents.
    Kevin
    2006 GIXXER 600

Experienced TGC Member
    actually, the way i took out the center vents is just had a small flat head screwdriver wrapped in a soft cloth of some type and worked the clips out of their holders and slid it out, took 30 minutes to do so, but it worked
    -Chris

inside neons

that to but my friend did it for me so he stripped the car in like 5 min.
    Kevin
    2006 GIXXER 600

A real pro......huh...... had the car stripped out in 5 minutes you say......amature....lol
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

neons

im serious he took out my radio, vents, ac, cd, wood panel in about 5 mins. He's done it before on another friends 2000 galant so he knew his way around the car.
    Kevin
    2006 GIXXER 600

I'm just kidding man. that's not hard to do what you said in the above post
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

Supernova
    I've got the 10" APC neons that you can plug into the cig lighter. One each for both sides of the car under the dash. I'd rather have them wired but this will do for now. My dad says he thinks he can wire those to a power source and a swich instead of them running off the power from the sig lighter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12