The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Wind Noise... damn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 23 of 23
    Well, that might just be your Galant then. I've riden in many cars after I got my Galant and it is better than most.

When you are talking about road noise from coarse pavement, well that could be your tires...Try changing your tires. Any experienced drivers here will tell you tires makes a lot of difference on performance and noise.
    2001 Galant ES I4
    Injen RD CAI
    Kamikaze Headers
    Brospeed Prosport Muffler
    Brembo X-drilled/Slotted Rotors
    Progress Springs
    KYB AGX Adjustables
    Racing X Headlights
    Smoked Tails
    Custom Grill
    Titanium Limo Tint
    MOMO Shift Knob
    Tenzo R Mean-6 18"
    JBL 600.1
    2 JL 12W3 D4 in topfire custom box

My ride: http://photos.yahoo.com/nrg_neo

luxcrusr2000
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NRG)</div><div class='quotemain'>When you are talking about road noise from coarse pavement, well that could be your tires...Try changing your tires. Â*Any experienced drivers here will tell you tires makes a lot of difference on performance and noise.</div>

To piggyback on what NRG said, if you have the stock Goodyears they will make a lot of noise. Trust me, if you can, get some better tires on your car and you'll notice a huge improvement.

jman380
    sorry people about the other day of what i wrote about the wind noise didnt for any body to get mad but what i said is true my salesman and the service man. told everything aboutthe lawsuit. and mitsu was fined for those type of actions last year. im just frustrated cuz this is my working car and its nothing like like my fam car

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12