The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: JDM Fogs

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

JDM Fogs

Not sure if I'm posting this in the right section.. but how do you take the glass off of the jdm fogs? water gets inside 'em and they get all dirty.. I'd like to take the glass off and clean 'em and somehow put something to make sure no water gets in there!

from what I saw, they are only clipped on. You will need like a flathead to get them off. I didn't try it yet. I just took mine off and emptied the water out and left the caps off. All the fog that was in there is now gone and they are still clean as hell. Good luck, if you do find out exactly how to take it off....let me know.

I got the glass off of the fogs, but was real pain doing it.. i broke some of the plastic.. but managed to make it ok afterwards.. I just used a screw driver on it .. to get it alittle apart.. then I put it in the oven for about 7-10 mins (120c° / 250f°).. and got the glass off.. then I cleaned my glass.. and put it on again.. and tried pushing the plastic against again.. then I put it into the oven again for 7-10mins (120c° / 250f°).. and used a hair blower/dryer afterwards on it and tried to squeeze the plastic against again.. broke some of it while doing this.. but managed to fix it.. hope this helps, I wouldn't do this unless you have to though!

Well all the condensation that was in my fogs is gone now. I guess opening the cap of the fogs allowed them to breath. I have to wait to see if it rains again before I know if I have to opne them up. I hope not since I don't want to go thru the crap that you did. Thanks for the update and good luck!