The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: clearing the corners...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 29 of 29
    Experienced TGC Member o1naturalhigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mattalicslvr8g02
    Quote Originally Posted by o1naturalhigh
    when you clear the black heads...the part in back of the amber piece...is it black? or chrome?? just wondering...
    look at 619 CUSTOMS sig
    no...i was wondering...if the part in back of the amber piece (the side) is chroe or black on the other side...so those headlights are black w/chrome on the side, right? not all black?

Gregy_30
    no, mine are all black, there is no chrome (except the area around the main headlight bulb) but the entire corner is black!

Quote Originally Posted by Gregy_30
    no, mine are all black, there is no chrome (except the area around the main headlight bulb) but the entire corner is black!
    True, there isnt any chrome in the housing other than the reflector housing for the headlights; none in the corners

any pics? i wanted to clear mine but if it's gonna look crappy, i dont wanna screw with it. Maybe it looks good anyway since the lense are lightly smoked?

Quote Originally Posted by anticon
    any pics? i wanted to clear mine but if it's gonna look crappy, i dont wanna screw with it. Maybe it looks good anyway since the lense are lightly smoked?
    as far as i remember, the lenses are not smoked at all on any OE USDM 8G headlight. this is a misnomer.

Quote Originally Posted by mattalicslvr8g02
    when you clear the black heads...the part in back of the amber piece...is it black? or chrome?? just wondering...
    look at 619 CUSTOMS sig
    no...i was wondering...if the part in back of the amber piece (the side) is chroe or black on the other side...so those headlights are black w/chrome on the side, right? not all black?
    my dads was chrome behind the yellow reflector his car is a 02

http://www.cardomain.com/member_page...94_16_full.jpg

FOUNDER OF THE EVO WING ON A G GROUP member #1

Gregy_30
    [img][/img]
    [img]
    [/img]
    ...heres my ride yesterday at schab's picking up my wheels! still got a few other things to put on...
    [img][/img]

Yeah, i think it does look good. Gregy 30, that's beautiful, man. those wheels are perfect

the best way to do it is to use the mini crow bar but u had to get a rag and jam it into the corner of the light so u let it snap back without any other marks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12