just found pic of the 2004 galant. click on the bottom

http://www.edmunds.com/future/2004/mitsubi...an/photo_1.html

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

Dilemma
    saw it...
    STILL ICKY!

Tiptronic
    yeah thats been here before. you should have seen the other picture, where they showed the front grill...ugly!

CliptheApex
    are you sure thats not an 03 accord? *sarcasm*

thats ugly, they need to make them more sporty and less family sedan, like a galant coupe would be tizzle.

jman380
    HEY ARE YOUSURE THATS NOT THE 2004 MAXIMA IT LOOKS ALMOST THE SAME IF YOU LOOK AT THE GRILL AND THE SIDE MIRRORS

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    What were they thinking when they designed that...
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

TGC Regular
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xsetyourselfonfirex)</div><div class='quotemain'>are you sure thats not an 03 accord? *sarcasm*</div>

as sad as it is it does resemble the new honduh unfortunately
    - Atba

Yeah, thats old.

But does anyone hear have pic of any Mitsu besides the EVO8 from the LA Auto Show?

man i didnt say its ugly cause i thought i was the only one thing that it was
    ugly

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

TheRealDeal

How the hell!!!!!

How can they go from a tight ass ride to an ugly piece of medal!!!!

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    Who knows how they came up with that design, they musta been on acid..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

thats not it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(manybrews)</div><div class='quotemain'>thats not it.</div>

Are you sure? It looks like the front of it would match the one below and the one below is supposedly the 9G.

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    i hope the front does not look like the Mitsubishi outlander. ugly ugly ugly
    -Pedro

the profile od that Car looks like a Dodge Stratus. the front looks like it was involved in a terrible terrible accident. Someone give me some good news about the Engine.
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

Edmunds Pic

The picture on Edmunds.com is a pic of the just released Nissan Maxima.
    The pic with the Evo 8, that is a pre-production model, but the production model will likely resemble that. Just look at the Endeavor to get an idea... :oops: Look for the 2004 Galant to debut at Chicago.
    There is a more powerful 4G64 coming, with an expected 160hp and the 3.8l V6 is rumored as the optional engine.
    I really hope Mitsu will soon change their grill design and go back to their late 90's design that spawned the 8th gen Galant.
    Mitsubishi Sapporo Turbo, the first, the best and the most beautiful car I've ever owned.