The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: VIP style...Galant?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 48 of 48
    I picked up a 92 Jaguar about 2 months ago and am really thinking of doing the VIP style to it. I was planning on selling the Galant anyways as I have just lost interest. the Jaguar I picked up cheap and have replaced all kinds of parts and cleaned it up a ton. Its got that nice big body with huge wheel wells and lots of chrome. I think it would be perfect bagged with some nice deep dish rims. I'll have to post some pics when I get a chance. I just had the hood and roof re-painted and I waxed the whole car. Looks like glass.
    8G Galant GTZ-juiced, 275 hp
    1G Eclipse GSX-pushin 400 whp-09/22/06 12.33 @ 113mph

The best of both worlds...

THe blue galant has what I have, the vrg front end, but w/o the jdm lip.
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

I found those wheels and picked em up. Doubt imma keep em. Might just sell em for $1200.00. Work Euroline. Discontinued. 4/5x114.3 Lug 18x7.5 +30 all around....

If anyone is interested lemme know

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    this thread is super old. are you still doing the VIP thing? or was it just a phase?
    -Pedro

Still doing it. I have a game plan. Just dont have the money. For now im helping my friend build a VIP style 94-97 Accord Wagon. Gonna be bagged w/ an Inspection Kit. Just wait till its done...

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillyasianz
    Still doing it. I have a game plan. Just dont have the money. For now im helping my friend build a VIP style 94-97 Accord Wagon. Gonna be bagged w/ an Inspection Kit. Just wait till its done...
    did you ever find the fogs?
    -Pedro

Wow! my boy is doing the same thing with his 97 accord wagon.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

Yea. Odessey lights are the same. but we found out it was pretty much the same price for the real Inspection Fogs. Bout $100 more, but better to bragg its all Inspection.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123