The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: blue lights

Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

blue lights

where can i get those lights that make the whole lens lit up with BLUE color...i think its hot

like this???

FOUNDER OF THE EVO WING ON A G GROUP member #1

yessssss

my dad drilled holes in the headlight and put l.e.d's in there and sealed the holes back up with silicone and wired the l.e.d's up to a switch and power source

oh damn...so there are no bulbs for it...

do you have a 7g or 8g?... because some 8g jdm headlights come with a "city light" which if you change out the bulb to a blue one you will get the same effect... I dont really know if the 7g's have the same

yeah im a 7g...any other 7gers have thses blue lights..if so give me some imput

Before I post pics I must ask first. Are you using these blue lights for show[LED neons] or for driving around at night[8000k/10,000k HIDs]?

drivin around at night

Ok so you should look into getting an HID kit. Price ranges from $100+ You can find them all over ebay. But as for differences, an 8000k kit is of a slight tint of blue, less "show" looking but people will still know they're HIDs, which is the kind I own...

I dont have any pics of 10,000k but its basically a neon blue shine. If anyone has a picture of their 7G with 10,000k, please chime in. If no one, check out google or ebay for pics. Installation is pretty straight forward and simple, plug and play, but take your time if you're new to working on headlights.

Remember you'll need bulb size 9006[7G Low Beam].

Im not sure about PA, but in NJ, HID kits of my kelvin range will not pass inspection and may get you pulled over. But for the year or two Ive had mine, never been questioned.

Hope that helped, good luck with your search.

oh yeah i know what size right now i ahve two tone lights in my low beams...pa could kiss my asss...haha jk i see them all over pa ...what size are the high beems

High beam bulbs are 9005.

well here are my 8k H.I.D.s (even thought he's thinking about the l.e.d.s in the headlight look)
    I also have l.e.d.s in my headlight, will post this weekend

for reference
    3k= yellow
    6k=white(hint of blue)
    8k-blue
    10k=light purple
    12k=purple

no im not even thinking about the l.e.d look....i just want my shit to look all blue

Experienced TGC Member n3oAcid24's Avatar
    dont rice out your Galant man. go with some HID 8K if you want some blue lights.
    n3oAcid24 = 01' Galant I4

Oh ok. If u "driving " blue light, there no h.i.ds the will give u the blue like the leds. Even my 8k wont get that blue. The leds dont produce enuff discharge or light to sub for H.i.ds or regular 9006, now dont get me wrong i used to have some "blue" bulbs a long time ago and there almost the same color as blue leds but they didnt produce as much light and they enventually faded. so go with the 8k kit cause there the bluest u can get and bright as hell, u'll NEVER use ur hight beams again.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by n3oAcid24
    dont rice out your Galant man. go with some HID 8K if you want some blue lights.
    no im not going to do that...i was just thinking about i dindt want LEDs i wanted my shit to be blue...and in the HID kit..and thats what im doing