The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2001 Mitsubishi Galant ES

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

2001 Mitsubishi Galant ES

hi im lookin to buy this galant but idk how to hook this up like body kit and what not u guys got any suggestion on what to do i am from Cali but currently live in CO and moveing back to CA in a year and wanted all my Galant Riders if there is any places u recomend but yea im going to get this car what do i need to change im kinda new at modding cars and is a ES worth it please someone help me here are some pics

welcome try e bay for the cheapest prices.katzkins for seats. or just a gogle or yahoo search for mitsubishi galant accessories or (body kits)

Eh. You are asking us if it's worth it? You should ask yourself if it's worth it, since you are the one paying. Do you like the car? If yes, then it's worth it. If you're not sure, maybe you should find a car you do like. You should take a look around the site, see what other people have done. If you like what you see, then there you go!

Quote Originally Posted by Koncept
    Eh. You are asking us if it's worth it? You should ask yourself if it's worth it, since you are the one paying. Do you like the car? If yes, then it's worth it. If you're not sure, maybe you should find a car you do like. You should take a look around the site, see what other people have done. If you like what you see, then there you go!
    no like i ment is a ES worth i love galants its one of my dream cars so im happy im getting it im not to sure what the whole ES GS thing means (lol im 18) but yea i really like galants and i just wanted peoples thoughts on this ES so yea

sorry, but i can't understand a word you're saying due to lack of punctuation.

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

Experienced TGC Member Divinity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    sorry, but i can't understand a word you're saying due to lack of punctuation.
    lol x2
    ~Lady Driven~

Experienced TGC Member n3oAcid24's Avatar
    i have an ES model... now with a bunch of aftermarket part but still. like they said before, you have to ask yourself if its worth it. i did, and now all my extra cash goes into my car. lol....
    n3oAcid24 = 01' Galant I4

Like everybody said its all about what you want out of the car. If you looking for speed then it can be accomplished....just going to cost you. If you want looks the G can be modified to suit your expectations. There are a few U.S. bodykits out and then you have JDM kits also. JDM parts will cost a bit more but can and will be worth it in the end. Just like any car there are possibilities....its up to you.

Mine is an ES. I like it just fine. My mom has an 02 LS, which I liked at first...but then I decided I really don't like the leather seats and all of that jazz. The Infinity stereo system definately kicks ass, but that's easy enough to fix on any car these days. If I had to do it all over again I would still go with the ES, but probably hit up the V6 instead of the i4.