The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 350Z Wheels?

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

350Z Wheels?

Hi guys...

Wondering if stock 350Z wheel would fit onto any 8G galants. Look at this ad.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...354052939.html

I just bought a stock evo wheel yesterday for $30 and planning to find 3 more, but this one is selling set of 4 for $200 (not nego yet). Let me know. I'm trying to replace my stock GTZ wheels but I'm on very limited budget. Thanks guyss...TGC has now become my best friend online :D

~r3mY~

you need to find out the bolt pattern and offset before you go any further in thinking about buying those.

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

Bolt pattern is 5x114.3 mm (5x4.5). I just asked him about the offset.

you might wanna go look at a Z forum and find out. Im pretty sure those are staggered.

i can't see the link so it doesn't really help me.

but yea the main thing that would bother me is the bore on the 350z's wheels. they're smaller than the bore on the galant's wheels so chances are, they won't work.

if the bore was larger then you wouldn't have a problem. but then they're not.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Quote Originally Posted by NelsonC
    you might wanna go look at a Z forum and find out. Im pretty sure those are staggered.
    They are staggered.

they are staggered and the wheel offsets are totally different than our cars
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

offset is too low they are staggered and you will have to get them bored out.
    PIMPIN AINT EASY

Yeah I see...those wheels sold before my eyes ($200!). Well wish they'd fit on 8Gs then I'd definitely take 'em of his hands that day....

I got a set from a Mazda 3 and it fits fine. :D

Quote Originally Posted by KingUltra
    KingUltra...do you have pics how they sit on your G?

I just put a set if 18" Motegi on a 350z today. It had the 17" OE wheels they were 17x8 33mm offset for the rears, 17x7 33mm offset for the fronts.

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by pinoy724
    I just put a set if 18" Motegi on a 350z today. It had the 17" OE wheels they were 17x8 33mm offset for the rears, 17x7 33mm offset for the fronts.
    usually rear wheel drive cars have lower offset wheels than fwd cars. ... Usually..

Need some paint or bodywork done in Chicagoland or NW Indiana???.. http://www.alsautobodyexperts.com/

TGC Regular
    Why would u want 350 Z Rims on your Galant ? Sure the price is right and everything and they look great. But they say Nissian . I dunno, Im just a mitsubishi guy. either way, id never roll with a difrent manufactuer's Rimms. Its just not right in my eyes. But im anal like that.

They would look nice if the emblems were shaved off. And they were powder coated. But i must admit, Momo has a very similar tire that looks very clean.

Experienced TGC Member milo111000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KingUltra
    this i gotta see. i got on rx-8s now. i really want those mazda 3s if not the ralliart lancer ones but i think they're 5x100s