The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: look what i just bought :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 30 of 30
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjaydeeone
    Quote Originally Posted by Reelax
    I didn't know that Rich could get the glass. I got mine through Goosey2099. He can get it for sure.
    DOMINICANO's name popped into my head for some reason, maybe he talked about it in an old thread? in any case I knew it was one of the New York crew.
    LOL. I spoke to Roman about it before, and he remembers something about domicano as well. hmm
    Quote Originally Posted by spdracr
    $75 + shipping for a lens ??? are u for real ??? can someone explain to me why is it that much ???can someone explain to me please

thanks
    who said 75 plus shipping for a lense?
    Goosey2099 confirmed that it will cost me $75 for both lenses and $5 for shipping

this is insane, i bought my mirrors for 131.00 and its gonna cost me 80.00 for 2 lenses ??

what is so special about those mirrors ??? i mean arent they just regular mirrors cut to the perfect fit and then all i have to do is swap the ones on the mirrors with them ?? if thats the case then why is he charging so much ????????????

I didn't know that Rich could get the glass. I got mine through Goosey2099. He can get it for sure.
    DOMINICANO's name popped into my head for some reason, maybe he talked about it in an old thread? in any case I knew it was one of the New York crew.
    LOL. I spoke to Roman about it before, and he remembers something about domicano as well. hmm
    $75 + shipping for a lens ??? are u for real ??? can someone explain to me why is it that much ???can someone explain to me please

thanks
    Goosey2099 confirmed that it will cost me $75 for both lenses and $5 for shipping

this is insane, i bought my mirrors for 131.00 and its gonna cost me 80.00 for 2 lenses ??

what is so special about those mirrors ??? i mean arent they just regular mirrors cut to the perfect fit and then all i have to do is swap the ones on the mirrors with them ?? if thats the case then why is he charging so much ????????????
    supply and demand. do you have another option on where to get the LHD glass? if you don't then someone who can, can charge whatever they want. btw, $75.00 sounds reasonable to me.

thanks

supply and demand. do you have another option on where to get the LHD glass? if you don't then someone who can, can charge whatever they want. btw, $75.00 sounds reasonable to me.
    supply and demand sounds right but clear something up Reelax, am i buying a regular lens or special automotive lens ??? cuz there's few places around me that cuts mirror and i know i can go there and try

LMAO i won these for 89 i think but i couldnt pay since i had some money problems that i had to deal with first so i let it go.....RELAX ok so y r those lenses needed??? so he cant just slap on the mirrors just like that??

Quote Originally Posted by alexvr
    LMAO i won these for 89 i think but i couldnt pay since i had some money problems that i had to deal with first so i let it go.....RELAX ok so y r those lenses needed??? so he cant just slap on the mirrors just like that??
    since these are from japan its a right hand driver which means the left mirror is convex and the right one is not so we need to get them switched to make them compatible to our left hand driver

i can slap them but it will look very different than the stock ones as the viewing angle will be different

thats gay, i never knew that, forget that man, personally i wanted them because they fold but the stock mirrors look nice, if u look at them, they arent bad looking mirrors, they look alot bettter than the jdm but the jdm r sexy because they fold lol

well the other reason i got them is because once i get my clifford alarm installed i wanna hook them up where it will fold and unfold when i arm and disarm

Quote Originally Posted by alexvr
    now thats a hot idea!!
    i know Reelax has it done to his and im guessing theres few other out there too

that's just how much they cost. You just happened to get a great price for the mirrors. Alot of people paid like 200 for them and then shipped
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12