The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: dose your roof hang low

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

dose your roof hang low

dose your roof hang low dose it wobble to and fro can you tie it in a knot please let me know lol jk i wodering is there a diy out there for the inner roof liner cuz mines falling down and i want to change the fabric

I'm not sure if there's a DIY, but if you use some spray glue for fabric you can fix that yourself.

You can find it at Home Depot or other hardware stores.
    1996 Galant S

Proto
    go to any auto store they carry special glue for head liners that the fabric doesnt soak up.

better off just getting a new headlinner. i bought the spray adhessive at the auto parts store and it held for about a day or two. :cry:

Ya, if you want to keep your car for a while, do it right the first time... just get the whole liner. It will save you time and hassle.
    A ricer is someone who believes that lights, stickers, useless parts, stupid driving and any other abnormal or dangerous driving habits help them in their need for speed or attention.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    The spray glue works good, but it hardens the headliner and looks like crap. At least the glue I used in a friends Asscort.
    7g for life!

staples and a gun ahahha