The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Need EVO VIII Engine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 30 of 30
    You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 03_silver_8g
    it really is an easy question...i wanted to do this mod and i searched and found what i was looking for, without really having to ask questions. the Evo 4-9 motors will fit. just use their turbos, it's 270 horsepower that's plenty. you can tune it and probably get more. it's an expensive job 3-4k for the motor and lots more for labor. but i decided to give up on it because i don't know squat and i need to learn. it sounds like you know less than me so my advice is research until you know enough about it before you try to do it.
    See, he's 15 and doing way more than u have so far

Quote Originally Posted by Serstylz2
    Quote Originally Posted by 03_silver_8g
    it really is an easy question...i wanted to do this mod and i searched and found what i was looking for, without really having to ask questions. the Evo 4-9 motors will fit. just use their turbos, it's 270 horsepower that's plenty. you can tune it and probably get more. it's an expensive job 3-4k for the motor and lots more for labor. but i decided to give up on it because i don't know squat and i need to learn. it sounds like you know less than me so my advice is research until you know enough about it before you try to do it.
    See, he's 15 and doing way more than u have so far
    lmao, i knew that post was coming

oops

GREEN is the new BLACK

Quote Originally Posted by karn
    (viii) which in roman numerals represents 8?!
    wow! you figured that one out without asking.

GREEN is the new BLACK

pwned ^
    '03
    rockin' the DE

What do you expect??? His name is prettyboy (?) and he doesn't even OWN a Galant, he owns a Civic.... 'Nuff Said
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishboy55
    What do you expect??? His name is prettyboy (?) and he doesn't even OWN a Galant, he owns a Civic.... 'Nuff Said
    Don't turn this into something that its not I asked a simple question and it was answered..I own both a civic and a galant just because I used ur pic in my avatar doesn't mean jack shit...I already said that...and I said my 8G is a project coming along just sold my old 8G and about 2 get another 1 on the 11 so plz and I'm being nice stfu!!....nobody wants 2 see ur smart comments about my name or any other dumb thing u have 2 say "Fishboy"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishboy55
    Don't turn this into something that its not I asked a simple question and it was answered..I own both a civic and a galant just because I used ur pic in my avatar doesn't mean jack shit...I already said that...and I said my 8G is a project coming along just sold my old 8G and about 2 get another 1 on the 11 so plz and I'm being nice stfu!!....nobody wants 2 see ur smart comments about my name or any other dumb thing u have 2 say "Fishboy"

Wow you must feel better for disrespecting a long-standing, respectable member of the forums.

And P.S. ... nice double post :smt011

222whp/250wtq

Experienced TGC Member
    To answer the originals posters question. Look up top level performance in long island n.y. . The might have one around there shop.
    ASE Certified Master Automotive Tech
    2000 Galant ES = Daily Driver
    1996 Galant Turbo + 5 speed & lsd = fun ****SOLD****
    1992 Galant VR-4 #372/1000 Kensington Grey ***SOLD***

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12