The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: any advice?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 39 of 39
    the black carpet is sweet did you dye it or is it replacement carpet
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

racesnos..are u talking about the one in the bottom of my trunk? i did that myself with a ruler and Underated..that is replacement carpet from a website that ill have to look the name up for.
    My car has mood swings..

the driver seat looks sideways from the pass. side view. the mitsubishi symbol looks a little to the left on the bumper.
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

the seats are just from how i took the pic and the mitsu symbol isnt on there anymore. my friend stuck it on there after i installed the bumper as a joke
    My car has mood swings..

let me know when you find that company for the carpet i saw the pics on your cardomain and it looks sweet... i've been wanting black molded carpet for a long time
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

real nice.. thats one hell of a galant the interior looks awesome u gota tell me where u got them seats n that carpet.... but u should put up some pics of wat u gots unda the hood 2 c wat u workin wit

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

ya, ill find the reciept tomorrow for the carpet and Youngfab-ive got the headers you see in the pics above with an injen short ram intake and my custom exhaust. theres also an optima yellow top battery under the hood, but thats not rly perfomance
    My car has mood swings..

alrite then PM me wen u got some info but u got one nice ride tho... ur trunk looks mean as hell... 8)

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

wow pre molded? i just got my next mod!!! thanks alot man
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

ya, my system is actually differnent than those pics now so ill get some up soon. and the carpet did come pre molded but it also required cutting some off all around because they ship it with like an extra 4 inches on each side to give you some room to play around with i guess
    My car has mood swings..

Quote Originally Posted by injen4g63
    ya, my system is actually differnent than those pics now so ill get some up soon. and the carpet did come pre molded but it also required cutting some off all around because they ship it with like an extra 4 inches on each side to give you some room to play around with i guess
    thats str8 as hell but do u still got ya otha system... ( i kno kinda off topic )

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

same system, jus different set up
    My car has mood swings..

heres the pre-molded carpet that i had for my dodge

http://gallery.cloudcars.org/v/kuwai...02452.jpg.html

and heres the link to where u can buy the pre molded carpet, there was a post about it long time ago and i bookmarked it

http://www.auto-interior.com/mitsubishi8.htm#galant
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

same system, jus different set up
    oh okay i thought u meant that u didnt have it ne more

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

ok ya the link spdracr posted is the place i got mine. i looked the reciept up earlier this morning and it was the same.
    My car has mood swings..

Experienced TGC Member SleekGTZ's Avatar
    Nice. I like the interior.

ok..today i took the altezza lites out and put the stock ones back in and my freedom design strut bar is on
    My car has mood swings..

Quote Originally Posted by injen4g63
    ok..today i took the altezza lites out and put the stock ones back in and my freedom design strut bar is on
    i would the same but one of my stock tail lights are broken so im stuck wit them :( until i get some 3rd gen. :D

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

ya, the altezzas jus stood out wayyyy too much and took a lot of the "clean" look away. im gonna pull them apart and paint the insides though and customize them some
    My car has mood swings..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12