The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: dyno today

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 23 of 23
    i was a little disapointed too. but it's not that bad. i'm not really modded that much.

it's just a good baseline. spring i'm getting dynoed again. and lets just say i'm gonna be real busy winter time

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Quote Originally Posted by kolio

7G had only I4's no V6 unless it's JDM
    sorry man but ive seen v6 7g's before as a matter of fact ive known two people personally who owned v6's. they come with a variant of the 3000gt sl dohc 6g72

Proto
    Good run on the dyno. Inform of these plans for the winter so I know when to dress warm when you call asking me to help.

Quote Originally Posted by boostzealot
    Quote Originally Posted by kolio

7G had only I4's no V6 unless it's JDM
    sorry man but ive seen v6 7g's before as a matter of fact ive known two people personally who owned v6's. they come with a variant of the 3000gt sl dohc 6g72
    You are sadly mistaken. The 7th gen only came with SOHC 4G64 or the GS trim came with the DOHC 4G64 in US production. Only overseas they had a V6.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12