The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Angel Eyes and Carbon Fiber hood Links

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Angel Eyes and Carbon Fiber hood Links

Hey guys, I am sure this has been posted, but i've looked and looked I need links to Angel Eye head lights and the Carbon Fiber Hood for my 2000 Galant ES, I am talking about the CF hood that is on Outlawzcc's galant. If you could help me that would be great. If i can't check back here, than here's my contact info.

AIM: Cyniket
    E-mail: [email protected]

Thanks again in advance guys.

My car's head gaskets requires more torque than your honda puts out...

TGC Regular
    check the group buy section for the carbon fiber hood..
    - Atba

yeah the hoods are on Group buy and the angel eyes are hopefully in the making as we speak
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

Re: Angel Eyes and Carbon Fiber hood Links

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cyniket)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hey guys, I am sure this has been posted, but i've looked and looked I need links to Angel Eye head lights and the Carbon Fiber Hood for my 2000 Galant ES, I am talking about the CF hood that is on Outlawzcc's galant. Â*If you could help me that would be great. Â*If i can't check back here, than here's my contact info.

AIM: Cyniket
    E-mail: [email protected]

Thanks again in advance guys.</div>

If you check out the GB section you will see that we are in the process of getting some CF hoods made for the US spec galant. This hood will not have all the problems we have had with the JDM hoods. Now if you want to get the hood right now the contact Drew. His s/n name is AK1 here or you can get him at www.horsepowerhouse.com. He should be able to get the hood at a good price. You can also order straight through VIS or go through Erebuni but they are both kind of expensive.

Jason

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...