The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Ok - how about these rims?

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
    BlankMan

Ok - how about these rims?

Originally I was looking for something more like the Racing Hart C2's or ADR M-Classics (bmw'ish mesh style) - but came across these for a pretty good price -what do you guys think?

http://www.whalentire.com/wheeldetail.cfm?...10H40TD&size=17

J

they look aight,, it would look much better if they had less spokes in it

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

They kind of remind me of the Velox rims.

Jason

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

TGC Regular
    they look preety good not too bad but not too good either..i think its the pic thats making them look like that probably look better in person.
    - Atba

Re: Ok - how about these rims?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BlankMan)</div><div class='quotemain'>Originally I was looking for something more like the Racing Hart C2's or ADR M-Classics (bmw'ish mesh style) - but came across these for a pretty good price -what do you guys think?

http://www.whalentire.com/wheeldetail.cfm?...10H40TD&size=17

J</div>

Look at the link on my SIG, i got c2's on my ride

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    I like the first one's, really tight.. i would get them if i had the dough..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

BlankMan
    Yah - the C2's were my first choice - but for the price of these, I think it's a good deal. jacuzzi, what $ did you get your C2's for?

J

i got quoted on some 17 inch HP hurricanes and C2's from our own wheelsboutique. these packages include tire upgrade shipping and wheel lugs

699 for the HP hurricane
    and 1030 for the RH c2

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

BlankMan
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PinoyESV6)</div><div class='quotemain'>i got quoted on some 17 inch HP hurricanes and C2's from our own wheelsboutique. these packages include tire upgrade shipping and wheel lugs

699 for the HP hurricane
    and 1030 for the RH c2</div>

That is a damn good price. What tire upgrade is included and what size tire - 215/40-17? I'm trying to get 225/40-17.

Incidentally, here's a pic of the tires I originally posted mounted on a car (nevermind what make ).

http://www.whalentire.com/cardetail.cfm?ve...hiclenumber=183

J

if your gettting 17's, get 215/45zr17 or 225/45zr17. 40 series is not tall enough to stay within 1% OE rolling diameter spec and not only will your tire / wheel package look too small, but your speedo will also be fast.

quick rule of thumb is go w/ 225 wide and:

16" = 50 series
    17" = 45 series
    18" = 40 series
    19" = 35 series

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BlankMan)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PinoyESV6)</div><div class='quotemain'>i got quoted on some 17 inch HP hurricanes and C2's from our own wheelsboutique. these packages include tire upgrade shipping and wheel lugs

699 for the HP hurricane
    and 1030 for the RH c2</div>

That is a damn good price. What tire upgrade is included and what size tire - 215/40-17? I'm trying to get 225/40-17.

Incidentally, here's a pic of the tires I originally posted mounted on a car (nevermind what make ).

http://www.whalentire.com/cardetail.cfm?ve...hiclenumber=183

J</div>

its upgraded to whatever size u choose...tire upgrades are free there for tgc members

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

BlankMan
    Yeah, on the tire size, I meant 45 series, not 40 - my bad, thanks for the correction.

Here's a quick rendition of what the ADR's might look like on my car. Not my actual car here, plucked from the net - but same color, minus my spoiler and interior. This would be pre-drop, of course. Nevermind the blue tint to the wheels, too.

J

Looks okay, just make sure you get 225/45 tires, as Reelax suggested.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BlankMan)</div><div class='quotemain'>Yah - the C2's were my first choice - but for the price of these, I think it's a good deal. Â*jacuzzi, what $ did you get your C2's for?

J</div>

I got mine for +- $1500 SHipped.