The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: new Ride. !968 Poniac + Got me a turbo !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 28 of 28
    You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Where did you buy a "T4 T5" turbo from?

I have never heard of such a thing and the compressor side on that turbo looks incredibly small, it actually looks to me like a T3 compressor side, which is tiny, Post other pics of the turbo, from different angles, especially on the hotside.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

HOLY SHIT!! I love that firebird!!!! We used to have a 67 camaro SS with a lot of parts taken from the firebird. Love the look of them! I am WAY jealous right now!!

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Oh how I love Muscle Cars!. And that Pontiac should turn out to be a nice Cruiser/Drag Car! Keep us posted on the Progress. I've always loved New Skool & Old Skool cars. :D
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Sick! I love those Pontiacs...

those are very cool man!! any future mods??

looks great i bet it runs strong

TGC Regular
    Oh yea, my bad on that turbo its a t3 / t4 turbo, looks like it takes a difrent type of header though. Ill grab new pics, i think ill wait on the turbo, im going to focus on saving money to get this firebird title fees and all that paid first.

Dont know how well or if it runs yet. the guy is gone, and wont be back, so im going threw all the title processes and that whole deal.
    This is almost my perfect dream car ;) It looks just like it, My favorite car in the world ive always wanted was a 1969 Barracuda. the A body stle. But this ponica 400 looks just as nice. Them the camaro's and all look so much alike, most the parts bolt right up too !

i think im just going to throw some comp cams in, And throw this 850 cfn deamon carb i got layin around on there, going to keep my eyes open for a high rise eldlebrock intake mani that will work, and just run pump gas on it, run 115 when i go over to the track, but id like to keep it a crusier. So dont wanna go blown or alcohol.

WarmAndSCSI
    Oh, man. But I'd love to see a T3/T4 on a 400 ci engine. Full spool at idle FTW!

^^ that's sarcasm, BTW

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12