The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: anyone know where i can find all black taillights for 02 GTZ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 26 of 26
    this place has the special tinting vynil for headlight and tail light lenses. my buddy did his bmw 5 series (just the red) here and they look perfect:

http://www.stickercity.com/store/home.php?cat=861

Quote Originally Posted by QnzMostWanted
    if u have the can too close u'll get drips
    thats right!!

Re: finaily did it

Quote Originally Posted by toeknee02
    just did it today. and i have to say it came out pretty...SHITTY :( i should have went slower and took my time. all i did was just clean the lens and then just sprayed the night shade on. lots of drips and streaks. when the lights are on, the mistakes stick out alot. ill post some more pics in the day time so you see waht im talking about. at least now i know how to do it right the next time. but now what would be the best way to redo it with out having to buy new lens? :smt100 can anyone help me out. is there a way i could fix it without sanding it all off and starting over? or is there some type of paint soluation out there that can take it off without damaging the lens. :smt100
    brake cleaner does wonders at melting off the paint. at least for me. test in a small area first before spraying the whole tail with your particular brake cleaner to make sure it doesn't damage anything but the paint.

but yea, keep the can at the proper distance, and its better to do a bunch of thin coats than it is to do one or two thick coats.

Quote Originally Posted by badmitsu
    has anyone ever done this to the headlights? Just wondering how it would look w/ a lite coat on them. I just dont think it would look right w/ the back tinted and not the front!
    i wouldn't do it. the light output would be horrible if you did a spray on the lens. i would get covers or even tinted vinyl.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Use paint thinner to get it off.. It won't damage the lenses..

BRO U CAN JUS TINT THEM YOURSELF EITHER GET THE FILM OR THE SPRAY OR SEARCH EBAY FOR THEM

QUEENSNY12

Experienced TGC Member fliegendaffe's Avatar
    i got my black altezzas off ebay for about 90

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12