The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Is your Galant garaged kept?...if so...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25
    Gilhuly
    I put a coat of wax on it in September and then I don't touch it til spring so as to not disturb that coat of wax! I drive it through every nasty, slushy, snowy, sandy patch I can all winter. In the summer I wash it 2 or 3 times whether it needs it or not.

TheRealDeal

twice a week.....

Yeah bro I live in texas and everyday the fucking weather changes. One day it will be nice and shit but then the next day it will rain or whatever....

I keep my ride outside so it gets all the shit.....so i wash mine twice a week if i have time...

john mars

GARAGE KEPT

I GARAGE MINE WHEN NOT INUSE. i WASH IT ALOT, DEPENDING ON WEATHER IN THE SPRING-FALL SEASON. WAX IT EVERY 2WKS(ZYMOL), USE MEGUIR'S DETALER IN BTWN, AND KEEP THOSE TIRES,RIMS SHINY. IN D WINTER, I GO TO THOSE SELF WASH POWER SPRAY BAYS TO GET RID OF THE SALT AFTER SNOWY DAYS. IF TEMP >40, THEY,R WAXED. THAT'S PROBOBLY WHY I HAVE TONS OF SUPERFICIAL SCRATCHES. AS LONG AS IT LOOKS GOOD FROM A FAR...

coquibone14
    thankfully i have the luxury of a 3 car garage, mine is nicely covered at ngiht, but during th edaytime it endures the hot miami elements parked in a school feild with other cars :shock: but come summer time it will endure driving winds and rain typical miami thunderstorms that roll in at 3:45 everyday (like clockwork)

Tiptronic
    i wish my car was garage kept, wouldnt have all these hail damage!! among other things

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12