The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Auto Shift Knobs

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Auto Shift Knobs

Hello,

well, i just want to make it look better in the inside while i get money to get a newer galant. I was looking through some sites, but i dont seem to find any knobs that have the O/D buttom available. can someone help me find some?

http://www.andysautosport.com/mitsub...r/shift_knobs/

looked there and only found one that said it had a O/D but the thing costs $80, i am looking for something at around $20's

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    off the top of my head i know razo makes a few and some other companies but they are like $100 or so...the ones im thinking of are the fighter jet style ones..... there are bootleg ones also that are a little cheaper

levoc makes a shifter that has an OD button. but thats out of your price range.

there's also ebay.

but for around 20 bucks, i dont think the crappy shift knobs they have at the auto parts store are that cheap.

if you really want a shift knob and the OD controls, just get whatever shift knob that floats your boat and just add in a switch for the OD

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

I actually did something similar. I ran the OD wires from the shifter to next to the cruise control switch. So far so good, its been like that since July and no problems.

can u post up some pics... that would help alot..