The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: new sun pics of the new paint!! tails cleared!! update...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 53 of 53
    Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 6G72T
    Quote Originally Posted by Serstylz2
    now before you wash it, repeat after me:

Microfiber

The Absorber

Not a single piece of cotton cloth better hit that paint.. best way to start disliking it is to have swirls all up in it. Aren't you gonna wait a few weeks before the first wash too? I waited 6
    I'm not being stuck up or anything like that, I'm just letting you know that I knew that. I watch a lot of cars go out everyday at our shop and most get washed same day. No big deal. But yes, I also knew no cotton. Thanks though brotha
    Which is exactly the reason why ill be waiting until late March/early April to paint my car. Aint no way in hell ima let my car go 6 weeks without washing it. Especially with all the road salt these mo fo's drop around here :x All you see is white clouds of salt dust trailing from the cars in front of you. Shit, i was rockin a two tone paint job up until a couple of days ago.

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    I like it, looks great! Great 2 tone, better then purple and lime green..

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    looks good! anymore pics of your hood?

Quote Originally Posted by beam514
    looks good! anymore pics of your hood?
    I can get you guys some. I'm just going to tell you all now that it was just an experiment and wasn't meant to be permanent. You can tell it was cut up. lol but it turned out better than I thought it would. I knew it wasn't going to be perfect.

Anyways, thanks for the comments everyone. I'm glad you all liked it or gave some comments on it. I'm happy with the way it turned out. Like I said before, it still has to be sanded, buffed and polished. So it will look a lot more amazing very soon. I promise.

As for the muffler, the body of it is already touching the rear curve of the bumper. It can't really come up any more. But I did order the Megan exhaust so all is good.

Member since October '03

i like it, it looks nice!!

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    Wicked!

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

Hey Steve, Where did you get your paint job done at? Looks like they do kick ass work! I need to get mine repainted because all of the paint is chipping off the car in large patches! Let me know!
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

paint its unique on the G, you should get some JDM Tails and it will look crazy hot!

Quote Originally Posted by 2002BlackDragon
    Hey Steve, Where did you get your paint job done at? Looks like they do kick ass work! I need to get mine repainted because all of the paint is chipping off the car in large patches! Let me know!
    i work at a body shop. i did all of the body work and prep work into/including wet sanding primer. then my painter painted it for a favor. It's a $450 job. Plus the $400.47 of OEM stuff I ordered. lol

As for the JDM tails, I would but I like the smooth black. plus I can't afford much right now. I'm trying to get a house with the fiance.

Member since October '03

If you dont mind me asking, where do you work? I trust you enough to do a good job on my G. I might be able to take my car to your shop for you to do the work.
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

gotta give it 2 you on your taste, great choice of colors....some tints would definitely complement the car

2001 5 speed 4g64T

another two tone, good job bro lovin the tails.
    Nobody built like u, u desighn ur self.

5spd swap
    full custom body conversion
    18x9 Works VS
    Big 16g evo3T next project

Quote Originally Posted by 01galant01
    gotta give it 2 you on your taste, great choice of colors....some tints would definitely complement the car
    yeah, I actually had my windows tinted, but I got pulled over 2x in 2 weeks for them. tickets both times. but I had them for a year and a half before that. lol whoda known? it was only 20% but now I'm just going to get 35%(legal on fronts) all around. I still have the rear windshield done in 5% so it's cool.

Member since October '03

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123