The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: jdm exhaust

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
    8ggalant

jdm exhaust

wassup everybody...i found an exhaust for 99 and up (8g) galants...any size u want...flexpipe back (straight pipe.. no cat) ....450 + shipping...www.raretrick.com...go to search by car...good luck....

Good find!!!
    STEPHEN
    2000 GMC K2500 4x4
    2004 Chevrolet Tahoe 4x4

is it me or does that muffla have the blue burnt tip...?
    Diego

I don't see it listed on JIC Magic's website, so I wonder if it really exists? Or if it does exist, it probably won't fit the US specs.

8ggalant
    well i got a friend who's in the navy in yokosuka (kanagawa) and he's gonna check to make sure...but also my brother inlaw lives there and he told me the vrg's bolt pattern after the header (before the flexpipe) is the same as ours...but if yer a hardcore jdm person ....u could just weld the right bolt patten on the pipe...juss tryin to help...also my friend that lives in kanagawa goes back in april and he said he'll help us out with jdm parts...we'll see

Senior TGC Member
    All I know is that the Remus exhausts for the JDM Galants don't fit the USDM models. Hope this one works out.
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

SuperchargedGTZ
    so who is going to check it out????? who will be the DARING soul??

TGC Regular
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galantv600)</div><div class='quotemain'>is it me or does that muffla have the blue burnt tip...?</div>

blue burnt tip = titanium = the best = VERY expensive

i know someone who drives a s2000, he got a titanium catback that costed him about $1800

i dont think that pic is the pic for the galant exhaust. remember behind the muffler the pipe bends upwards over the axle, and if this one goes under then you're gonna have some clearance problems.
    Your signature is too long.

SuperchargedGTZ
    email from that site

Ed
    JIC no longer carries that exhaust, everything is listed on their website. I will have to update my system now that the catalog is out-dated. Sorry for any inconveniences.
    Peace
    Drew

so i guess we dont have to worry about it anyways

8ggalant

sorry

well just wanted to post it just incase...it was werth a try..tks for all the research...ill let yall know if i find nething else...kevin ...8ggalant