The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: KYB question

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    gride99

KYB question

I just got my kyb shocks and struts installed today (i love em) and i have no idea how to adjust the rears. can someone help me with this. I figured out the front but it looks like i have to take apart my rear seat to get to the rears. Help!!

Gilhuly
    You got it baby. There are tabs that you pull on the front of the bench cushion (where your calveswould be) that will release the bench. You'll see the rest from there. Four bolts hold the back rest in.

TGC Regular
    ya you better find a setting you like or else your gona have to take that seat out everytime you waana adjust them.
    - Atba

Experienced TGC Member
    The AGX's for the 8g are only 4-way adjustable in the rear too? :? Is that just for the I4 or V6 or both?

Wow that blows guys, for my 7g you just reach behind the rear tires and spin the black knob from 1-8. My front one's are most likely the same... pop the hood and push the dial down with an iddy biddy screwdriver.
    [b]<span style='color:blue'>Wes</span>
    The true path to enlightenment is Here
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

[b]<span style='color:darkred'>ClubTGC Shidoshi-Kai Fellowship</span>

gride99
    damn that sucks, the front is easy as hell to adjust i wish the rear was the same. guess i will have find the setting i like and keep it there.