The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 215/40/18 vs 215.45.18

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 44 of 44
    I would love to see a G with some deep dish polished lip rims and a rolled fender to even out the curves a little. I think that would look hot. Gives it more of an aggressive stance
    Life is a....... ehhhh depending how u dress er

Quote Originally Posted by Grider View Post
    I would love to see a G with some deep dish polished lip rims and a rolled fender to even out the curves a little. I think that would look hot. Gives it more of an aggressive stance

thats G's nice as hell but it aint exactly deep dish. Thats a unique exhaust you got there.
    Life is a....... ehhhh depending how u dress er

Quote Originally Posted by Grider View Post
    thats G's nice as hell but it aint exactly deep dish. Thats a unique exhaust you got there.
    i wanted to go deeper lip but those are allready about the widest u can go w/o going widebody... 19x8.5 VOLK RACING SF-WINNING. the rear lips of the fenders had to be cut out to avoid rubbing and the wheels are very close to rubbing the suspension as well. to really go "deep dish" on our cars u have to either tub the rear end or get fender flares for a lower offest and/or wider wheel, or get a wheel w/ a really concaved face profile.
    Last edited by Reelax; 04-26-2008 at 07:19 AM

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123