The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: intake manifold

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 29 of 29
    anyone know a site to get the outlander TPS. I cant find one.

2000 Galant ES 2.4L

you need either a outlander TPS or the evo8 TPS. same with throttlebodies the outlander and evo are both 60mm but the outlander has cruise control and the evo does not. from what i remember the TPS alone is like 100 brand new so you might as well find a used throttle body with the TPS on it
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

whats better the evo or the outlander tb and tps or is the cruise control the only difference

2000 Galant ES 2.4L

Experienced TGC Member krispy03's Avatar
    well youll have an outlander mani, get the outlander TPS. online any were you look itll be about $75

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    The prothane inserts are more stiff and which has both advantages and disadvantages. It'll make the car vibrate more. Also I heard they are a b*tch to get in since you are not replacing the whole motor mount, just the rubber part

i have the outlander mani but not the TB or the TPS will the evo TB fit on the outlander mani? I just wondering bcuz if the evo TB is better ill go ahead and get that

2000 Galant ES 2.4L

they are both the same i just mentioned the evo one because it might be easier to find but it will possibly be more expensive... the evo tb doesnt allow cruise control and the outlander does that is the only difference
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

just buy a tb from a JY but make sure it has the tps. if u want cruise control go with the outlander tb....if you don't get the evo one.

I got quoted 191 from the dealer for the tps alone. I bought the whole tb w/tps from a JY for 100.

im lookin at an intake mani right now, anyone know if this one should work on a 2003 GTZ V6 3.0L?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12