The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: In need of assistance

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

In need of assistance

Hey guys ive been gone for a little while, got into a wreck and am gettin the G back next week. One thing i def know i want to add to my G is a lip on the front, probably the 94-97 integra one that doesnt require much modding. But what im really looking for is some type of lip or flares or something that i can add on to my stock rear bumper. I have a stock usdm rear bumper and do not want to purchase a dif one so if anyone could tell/show me what i could add on to it to give it the "kit without a kit" look id appreciate it

thanks

will that fit right onto my stock rear bumper or would i have to have the cyber kit? thanks

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    That's for your stock bumper. It requires a lot of modding though to get it to fit right.

well how much modding is alot lol cuz i lowered my G and i just want somethin to make the rear look flush and not angled up? hopefully you can respond soon cuz i def may get it. Unless you think theres a after market bumper i can get for around the same price thatll lower the rear some. PS. i dont want any kit type thing that will make my G look like a rocket ship lol, just goin for a smooth clean look