The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: OBX lower tie bar

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

OBX lower tie bar

Hi! any good feedback about these? I'm thinking of getting both front and rear? are they worth it? what benefits? thanks!

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    i have the front lower one by OBX; definitely felt a difference after i put the front one on....
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Thanks peanotation! do you also have one for the rear? do i have to put one too? also, what should I put next to my suspension? right now I have H&R lowering springs paired with KYB gas shocks (not AGX), 17 wheels with 225/45/17 tires, 8g vr4 strutbar. Thats about it! I'm from the Philippines by the way and my bro in law is going to US next month and thinking of getting tie bars. Should I get the front only or the rear too? Or any other suggestion what to put on to my suspension? Thanks!

I got them both and it was and amazing differance. you can jack up one side on the front of the car and the back will stay flat. And for cornering the galant feels amazing through the corners.!

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Galant306m View Post
    I got them both and it was and amazing differance. you can jack up one side on the front of the car and the back will stay flat. And for cornering the galant feels amazing through the corners.!

great! do you have pix? don't know how to put the front one.I see mostly only rears. sorry. thanks man!