The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: My Rides...

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    l wUn Up l

My Rides...

Sadly i no longer have my computer so i dont have any of my finished product pictures, atleast not of the cars, but here are some pics of the rides minus my 7G. Waiting till tomorrow so i can wash her and take some decent pictures even though she looks beastly (in a bad way lol) Less talking more pics!

My living room at any given time lol

My old T-II when i first purchased it. I miss that car =/

My 180sx hatch right before the CA18DE-T swap.(thats why the front end is so high, no motor=no weight for the suspension)

And my favorite 240, my 93Vert =) You cant see it, but it had a RB25 under the hood before i sold it.

My first GSXR-750. It was an 05. Well this is what was left. I wish i had before pics. It was a beautiful bike =*(

And my favorite bike next to the Gixxer. Race Fairings are fun =) and Light weight ^_^

But Street Fairings drop panties more lol no offense to anyone lol

I wish i had my computer so that i could post some more pics of the cars and bikes, but the hard drive took a shit and i lost all 250Gigs of music, pics, car writeups EVERYTHING =*(... Hope u guys enjoyed the few pics i did have lol 7G and RX-7 Vert Pics tomorrow after i bathe them!
    Last edited by l wUn Up l; 06-08-2008 at 06:04 PM

damn, nice bikes...

what the hell happened to that 750?

00' Diamante LS
    93' Galant n/a (gave to my bro)

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Looks like it cought fire.. ?? Nice bikes

l wUn Up l
    Yea the 750 caught fire. Had a 3series Cut me off on i95 when i was doing about 110 (traffic caused him to lock up his brakes when he cut over. stupid car was trying to race me =/ ) and yea, It was either take is bumper or go off of a 20foot drop on the overpass. Sooooooo...... i took his bumper =/ ofcourse he kept going and i was left tumbling about a hundred feet in and out of traffic. Flew over 2 cars. AMAZINGLY walked away with some minor road rash and what i thought was a sprained wrist. this was a year ago and im just finding out i have a Scaphoid Fracture in my wrist =/ surgery in the coming weeks. Well as promised here are a few pics of the 7G and the FC vert. Camera phone pics and it was raining so they arent the best.

^Damage on the fender from one of the 3 accidents my brother had in it

Nice rides... the fc and 240z looks execellent...
    ---||| 97Galant, E3 16G, Safc, 5spd,Drifter Body |||---

nice bikes dude....i had the same problem in traffic doin 70 tho guy did the same thing to me but i chose the wall instead of hittin the car and flying off the highway and fukin bike up and i locked the back brake up slid up the wall but caught my foot between the bike and the wall...2 snapped metatarsals 2 fractured metatarsals ripped open my foot it was pretty gross...but i stayed on the bike and rode it to the side of the highway and there wasnt a scratch on the bike lol...sold it tho cuz iculdnt ride it nemore 07 black n blue gsxr600 so sexy i was inlove with it...i wish i never did tho