The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Filling Up Opinions

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 23 of 23
    if u never let your go to empty, wouldnt u eventually end up with old gas in your car, or buildup of some type? i run my car to the light almost every time. ive never gotten more then 270 miles out of a tank drivin city. probably because my car is so weighed down it has to downshift whenever its going uphill. after driving my rental car (mustang) and my girlfriends (S4) ive realized my car is so powerless it actually uses more gas to keep up with regular traffic
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

i limit the amount of weight in the trunk and inside the car. trying to reduce weight to use less gas (not much but noticeable when my trunk is full of stuff). also, i never let my tank go below 1/4 full, might start messing up the fuel system with gunk and deposits. just drive the speed limit and limit weight in the car and you'll notice better mileage
    Last edited by run1206; 06-25-2008 at 05:13 PM

02 Mit. Galant 5 Spd -> 2010 Mit. Lancer Sportback 5 Spd -> (current) 2014 Mit Evo GSR 5 Spd
    run1206's Rear Disc Tutorial
    run1206's CF Hood Resurface Tutorial

i tried that filling up slowly thing mentioned earlier, all i got extra were a few stares from people thinkin im special or got an extra tank in the boot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12