The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Quick Help on this front bumper

Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

Quick Help on this front bumper

Hey guys! Im new here on the forum. glad to be here! didnt really know there was a forum like this where galant owners can share ideas! I have a question, do you guys know where i can find this front bumper? some say its a usdm front bumper but some say its jdm bumper? im looking for this exact front bumper. sorry i do not know how to embed images here. but here is the link:

http://www.galants.org/forums/showth...6&page=1&pp=10

and is this the same as this Sarona Body kit Im thinking of buying?

http://www.andysautosport.com/mitsub...o00129642.html

do you guys think its worth it buying FG front bumper? since i really dont know where to get urethane.

any help would be great. thanks in advance guys!:D

by the way im from san ramon california and i drive a 2002 galant es v6. as soon as i get a front bumper i will show you guys!

Welcome, enjoy your stay.

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    That is a VRG JDM front bumper. The one from andys is the same but it's FG. I would get the JDM since it's the same material as factory and will take more abuse then the FG.

im already talking to a friend of mine from the philippines, thinking of having him get me one and shipped here. but if that fails, do you know where i can get it?

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    contact member triggermauve he is our officical jdm parts person

thanks alot for all the quick responses guys appreciate it!! ill keep you guys posted!

forgot to ask, can trigg also hook me up with the front lip on the picture?

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    He can but hard to come by.

damn better start calling up some filipinos in the philippines :) thanks!

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    it is actually a vrg but modded, the fins were cut out and the lic plate bracket filled in

trigg can get the lip but ships it cut in half since that is fg and cant be bent...with that bumper in particular i dont really ee it being a problem being fg if you decide to go the kit route since it is not too low and bulky but it still wont hold up as well as plastic to rock chips etc

you'll be better off getting the JDM version. i got mine from trigg and it would be a hole lot cheaper then andy's.
    Last edited by silver01g; 07-03-2008 at 02:47 PM

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

awesome. i hope i get to contact trigg. thanks for the input guys! thats exactly what i pictured my car being. exactly whats on that picture. just pearl white with white rims!

pearl white? that would be the first time i see a VRG bumper that color, only seen them in silver, red and black. Well Strizi81 use to be silver now its white.
    Last edited by silver01g; 07-03-2008 at 03:52 PM

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    keta11 you sent me a pm but I can't reply back to you, in a nutshell no one is better than trigg for stuff everyone here would agree.

Experienced TGC Member SleekGTZ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominicano View Post
    keta11 you sent me a pm but I can't reply back to you, in a nutshell no one is better than trigg for stuff everyone here would agree.
    x2 on what he said, I got my bumper from trigg as well. Very honest and ships very fast. Good luck!

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    vrg is nice. only a few has it. most has the new style or the old style.

i spoke with trigg! damn im so excited!! what else do i need for my front jdm conversion? grills and?

besides the new style VR4 grill, what else is there? looking for something that will blend nice with my car. new style vr4 is nice. just want some input from you guys

Quote Originally Posted by keta11 View Post
    besides the new style VR4 grill, what else is there? looking for something that will blend nice with my car. new style vr4 is nice. just want some input from you guys
    u'll need jdm headlights if u don't already have them to go w/ the grill

jdm headlights huh? awesome didnt know about that. thanks!