The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Just Got Back From Racing Meet!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 34 of 34
    You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mtcavity1 View Post
    Come on, even my cat follows rules, like shitting in the litter box and not on the floor...
    my vote for quote of the month.......
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Rob Yung
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallikid04 View Post
    HAHAHAH!! I have yet to stop laughing. Cavity, you kill me dude. and props to stewi on the jerky kids wreckin... ahahahah!!!! that guy just left cuz he got mad... WOW...
    lol.. im not mad.. trust me i just didn't no you guys took this so serious but whatever!! close this thread then i guess i don't care

I just saw that G in to fast to furious with the two girls sitting on it. I wish they showed more angles. Of the G I mean of course.:-)

But.....who noticed what they parked the G next to.............Yuck
    Life is a....... ehhhh depending how u dress er

TGC Regular
    There are galants in South Florida, and of course the whole state, but we really stay out of those scenes, its just a waste of time

and ofcourse the cops will pull you over for anything especially coming out of places like that

dont forget spectators tickets!!!!!

i use to go to thos things.... but in reailyy it isnt even worth going.... im not 18 anymore...... i use to go alot to watch and although theres some nice fast cars, cops raid it like crazy at any night.... i cant count the number of times where they get raided with their cars impounded and huge fines...... license suspensions, jail time.. etc... not worth it if u ask me
    Last edited by Censee; 07-25-2008 at 12:18 AM

Quote Originally Posted by lnkn52 View Post
    There are galants in South Florida, and of course the whole state, but we really stay out of those scenes, its just a waste of time

and ofcourse the cops will pull you over for anything especially coming out of places like that

well spoken

Quote Originally Posted by Grider View Post
    I just saw that G in to fast to furious with the two girls sitting on it. I wish they showed more angles. Of the G I mean of course.:-)

But.....who noticed what they parked the G next to.............Yuck
    that was a cavalier that was next to me....lol

Experienced TGC Member ZigenScarface's Avatar
    censee u got pics of ur car on the movie set? with all the other dars n wat not?

Quote Originally Posted by ZigenScarface View Post
    censee u got pics of ur car on the movie set? with all the other dars n wat not?
    i had,, i posted them up as they were filmin on tgc years ago... i really dont know where they went though..... they are on my old pc, which doesnt even work anymore..... im sure someone must have saved those pics.... i posted some here and on galantspeed awhile back.... if u watch the movie after the race, and paul walker starts talking to eva mendez he says soemthing like "time to get out of here" or sutmhing like that, i pass right behind them with a yellow button shirt.... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Censee View Post
    i had,, i posted them up as they were filmin on tgc years ago... i really dont know where they went though..... they are on my old pc, which doesnt even work anymore..... im sure someone must have saved those pics.... i posted some here and on galantspeed awhile back
    if you wanna send me the hard drive from your old computer, I can get all your stuff off of it and send it back to ya.

..or just watch the movie, freeze frame it, and save.

Yeah Austin isnt really stricked on spectating, i mean if you're caught racing you'll still get butted fucked, but what they do really to spectators is make you move from the spot you're at if either it gets out of hand or there or to many cars. Plus the races are held on the highway which are no where near where we gather. anyways i rather be parked in a parking lot with people i know instead of going downtown and getting fucked with by lil ricers. and its only one day of the week i go out. so yeah i dont mind going to a car gathering.

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

Experienced TGC Member ZigenScarface's Avatar
    haha yea censee i remember someone screen captured u n said "oh snap he got eva" or something along those lines lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12