The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Chrome Mirror Trim

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Chrome Mirror Trim

Opinions on chrome trim. I found it on ebay (not on my car, just want an opinion)

sig too big

not a fan/
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

not my cup of tea
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    I wouldn't stick that in my pipe and smoke it.. IMO

Goes well with underbody lights, stick on portholes and fake side mount exhausts from Pep Boys
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

this is the wrong place to ask about that... but if u asked them if they liked your chrome door handles they would say the same thing... if you like it get it... i have looked at it myself, i just have a feeling it is general trim they just cut to the right size that you can get from pepboys, go look at pepboys and see if they have a trim that matches and cut it to fit, if u dont like it u will only be out a couple of bucks...
    Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    gay.

to bulky

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Just dip the entire car in chrome because I have a feeling that your Galant will look like those Beaner mobiles on the south side, you know what I'm talking about?? Your car is clean the way it is now but you already have too much chrome bro, no offense but I see you coming from like two miles away. Whats next, chrome fender trim, curb feelers, chrome gas cap, door molding.....etc. Im not a fan of too much chrome anyways. You asked and that's my input.

I figured as much, and I wasn't planning to go that far.
    sig too big

I'm not a fan of anything going on my car's paint via double sided tape

rammor02
    Quote Originally Posted by RAZ_76 View Post
    Just dip the entire car in chrome because I have a feeling that your Galant will look like those Beaner mobiles on the south side, you know what I'm talking about?? Your car is clean the way it is now but you already have too much chrome bro, no offense but I see you coming from like two miles away. Whats next, chrome fender trim, curb feelers, chrome gas cap, door molding.....etc. Im not a fan of too much chrome anyways. You asked and that's my input.

I'm a beaner, and i don't do chrome...So FTP:p

And if you don't know what that means here you go...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOxC9WN-R0w

BTW, if you like the chrome on the mirrors then do it.
    Last edited by rammor02; 09-07-2008 at 08:54 PM

Well, Leno likes chrome:
    sig too big

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    I believe that's polished and that's not a Galant.
    Last edited by RAZ_76; 09-07-2008 at 11:42 PM

Yeah, thats polished aircraft aluminum, it's the Tankrod, Leno got the first one ever made, has a WW2 tank engine in it, sorry for going of topic, just thought I'd give you guys that tidbit of info.
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D