The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: wihich front bumper is better????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 22 of 22
    Quote Originally Posted by kolio View Post
    it's everybodys opinion. in my opinion the 97-98 bumper is better the only thing i didn't like was the grill area was sticking to far out.

intercooler wise, you can fit a fat ass intercooler behind the 97-98 bumper.
    i honestly dont think the grills stick out far..i mean the body self is rounded not squared..kinda fits it..i dont like the 94-96 cuz the one part of the bumper just sticks out..if u look at it on a side view. the only pro about that bumper for me would be easier to convert to jdm but to each is on i prefere my 98 bumper with the lip..and stickin a fatass IC in there lol

Quote Originally Posted by gilgastelum21 View Post
    koo, man i appreciate all the opinions, helps out alot!!! THANKS everyone!..........
    aye EATsleepJDM, where did you get that lip from???? i that, that shit looks clean! nice paint job too!
    lol thanks man.home depot reppin!!!lol really.its just a garage door stop thing.its good because if you have a drive way and need to get out the "lip" wouldn't get damaged because its foam.and i got the car paint this year by maaco.lol yes maaco,i was surprised myself when i went to pick up the car.

WANNA LOOK FRESH????
    GET SOME CLOTHES AT KARMALOOP.COM AND GET 20% ON FIRST PURCHASE WHEN USING REPCODE:KN21899

siniGANG represent!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12