The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: jdm 1pc headlights!?

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

jdm 1pc headlights!?

Does anyone got a pic of a jdm 1pc headlight set up on there 7g so i can see how they look?? Cant seem to find them in forum search. Can anyone show me? Thanks in advance.

the one piece are plastic. the 2 pc glass are by far the best choice

glass 2pc

1pc plastic

all 3 side by side

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

yea 2pc heads are they way to go. i love mine.

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

and yea check out my sig.i dont i like my jdm's,just buy some headlight cleaner(i use mothers)and you will be good to go.but if you want really clear lights then get the world specs.i think the price difference between the jdms and world specs is around $50-$70 and depending where you get them,but correct me if im wrong.

WANNA LOOK FRESH????
    GET SOME CLOTHES AT KARMALOOP.COM AND GET 20% ON FIRST PURCHASE WHEN USING REPCODE:KN21899

siniGANG represent!

what are world specs???

the 2pc glass, they came on all non usdm and jdm galants

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

ooooooohhhh alright.