The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: has any1 installed their own sideskirts

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

has any1 installed their own sideskirts

I been searching the threads and i was wondering has anyone installed any aftermarket sideskirts...To be specific the CYBER 2 side skirts for the 8 G..i already have an integra lip and want side skirts but dont know if it ll just be a direct bolt on without any molding or whatever.your help is very much appriciated .....thanks
    wise up or stand down

i have my cyber 2 side skirts drilled down from the inside of the door jam with 5 nice flat head stainless steal screws. also drilled 2 on the sides in the front and one in the back.it looks good and holds on great

Quote Originally Posted by Gtorque View Post
    i have my cyber 2 side skirts drilled down from the inside of the door jam with 5 nice flat head stainless steal screws. also drilled 2 on the sides in the front and one in the back.it looks good and holds on great
    You have any pics of that?

- If you've got nothing nice to say, what the hell is wrong with you!?!

ill most def post some pics tomorrow after work..i have my skirts off right now.

Do you rub on speed bumps or steep drive ways?? ive seen it installed and it looks nice im just wondering how would it be like on a daily commuter:????
    wise up or stand down

truthfully...i dont rub on speed bumps at all man...that hasnt been an issue for me.daily driving is fine....but it also depends on how low your car is.from the looks of it my g is alittle lower then yours.i dont think your gonna have a problem
    Last edited by Gtorque; 12-16-2008 at 07:11 AM

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    You're just going to install side skirts?? You decided to buy side skirts instead of motor mounts that your car needs?? Don't you think maintenance comes first?? It's your car but I'm just saying.

nope didnt buy side skirts although might get them for free from a friend...but its a long shot and ..........no i do have motor mounts but their poly urethane and i was planning to back to stock but low on cash......dont get it twisted i would take care of maintenance b4 looks and performance upgrades....thanks for the replies
    wise up or stand down