The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Pulleys

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    Experienced TGC Member Galantfan88's Avatar

Pulleys

Heyy does anybody know where I can find or what pulleys I can use for my 2002 Galant for lightwieght?

Look first, all I did was google it, and I got several hits... no need to be lazy here, the onlything that will get you is a lot of flamming.. so just a word of caution
    A ricer is someone who believes that lights, stickers, useless parts, stupid driving and any other abnormal or dangerous driving habits help them in their need for speed or attention.

No I really dont think im lazy but thanks for trying, I do alot more than what you think I do, please all I ask if for an answer's not shit from people trying to be funny or just plan assholes. I looked before and if I found it I wouldn't be asking this question.
    So people if you would like to help me out than please do but if your ganna just say read threads or search it please dont leave anything, I have searched and found nothing but for 92-98 Galant vr4s lightweight pulleys, all im asking if anybody know if theirs another pulley that would fit a 2002 galant engine. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Galantfan88 View Post
    No I really dont think im lazy but thanks for trying, I do alot more than what you think I do, please all I ask if for an answer's not shit from people trying to be funny or just plan assholes. I looked before and if I found it I wouldn't be asking this question.
    So people if you would like to help me out than please do but if your ganna just say read threads or search it please dont leave anything, I have searched and found nothing but for 92-98 Galant vr4s lightweight pulleys, all im asking if anybody know if theirs another pulley that would fit a 2002 galant engine. Thank you
    anything that will fit a 3g eclipse will fit your car engine and suspension wise.
    So I'd suggest looking online for Unorthodox or AEM pulley sets for the 3g eclipse.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

Thanx alot man:)

If you're running a v6, the only thing you'll find is the AEM alternator pulley, which isn't going to make a significant difference. If you're running an I-4, you have other options.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.