The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: evo rims

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 28 of 28
    LOL you guys are too much.

haha yeah..i tried them on and it was rubbing on my strut tower. fuckkk... anyways im stuck in a slump...tryna get tires and christmas soon. ughhhhh. anyways once it's on ill definately put pictures up

Quote Originally Posted by kalvinsaid View Post
    haha yeah..i tried them on and it was rubbing on my strut tower. fuckkk... anyways im stuck in a slump...tryna get tires and christmas soon. ughhhhh. anyways once it's on ill definately put pictures up
    The tires were rubbing on your strut tower? That's impossible, unless you have like semi tires or something, do you mean on the spring perch portion of the strut?
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

yes yes yes. that's what meant. haha.

get coilovers!
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

when i get the moneys. i is broke.

Quote Originally Posted by kalvinsaid View Post
    i actually got those evo IX rims a couple days ago. i got them for $350, no curbage whatsoever. awesome thing was the guy threw in yokohama tires with only 2.5k miles on them. problem is they're 245/45/17...TOO BIG...8(

if anyone wants them and is near the BAY PM me. ill sell them.
    Funny, I have been searching for some new shoes for my wife's car... Don't tell me these were from the East Bay... I saw them on CL...email the guy and he said he just sold them...... nice pickup!

Quote Originally Posted by titan510 View Post
    Funny, I have been searching for some new shoes for my wife's car... Don't tell me these were from the East Bay... I saw them on CL...email the guy and he said he just sold them...... nice pickup!
    hahahah sorry man. but yay for me? yeah the guy was in a slump and he needed money real bad. i contacted him the night he posted it and i bought them the next day. he said there were at least 3 people lined up for the rims but he was a real nice and chivalrous guy. i sorta feel bad. sucha steal. HAHAH

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12