The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: gauge pod

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

gauge pod

i wanna get a gauge pod of 2 or 3 put on mah car but i dunno what kind of car pod i should use since they dont make one for galant... i heard people use integras and they fit right... and since i got dat tan color interior they dont got tan pods right? just black and gray... thanks
    Diego

Yea the integra pod fits pretty well, but it will still take some molding to get it to fit exactly. It's the one I have in my car. Other people have used different ones. Check with Shane. I know he's using one too.

And yes, they only come in black and gray from what I've seen. I haven't seen any other colors.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

TGC Regular
    im thinkin of gettin a center mount pod but i wana get it to match the interior of my car might have to buy it and try to paint it the color of my interior.
    - Atba

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    At the moment im using a 2000 Civic dual black guage pod, fits pretty damn flush.. I know laz bought the same one i did and he said the same thing... They do make a tan 2-3 pillar pod in tan, but i cant remember who exactly makes it.. Check with Matt, his boy is using a tan 3pillar pod..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Mikes Pod is Silver not Tan, but I know it did came from an Integra!!!
    myspace.com/xxxJ3ffReYxxx
    TEAM TGCLV
    TEAM DOWNFORCE
    LVEVO.org

got a civic pod, came in black