The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Lil Red Light

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 28 of 28
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz View Post
    "the dis box, the engine management system, and the main harness. The gps is wired into all of that"
    lol, 2f2f.

Dude find out what that is, with this long weekend I might want to go see if my car has it also.
    Last edited by Kenjuro_2; 02-13-2009 at 09:03 PM

my vrg has factory navi unit/cd stacker in the trunk. but thats just weird. rip that shit out ASAP.

I'd guess it is a lojack, or that that it was a company car, or rental. And they required the car to be tracked.

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    the antenna piece you pictured above looks like a gps antenna. the type that would come on a radio. however i have never seen any radio navigation systems wired like that. hen you wire one for a radio unit all you have o do is tab a wire which is on the main harness behind the radio (speed sensor)

that is definately some type of lojac system. i would say if its making lights then "big brother" is watching you...or at least that its turned on

see if theres a model # on it or something and google it. i know you said there was no name but a model # will definately help you find it, who knows once you find outr what it is maybee you can use it, lojac is a nice addon if your worried about your car ever being stolen

its gps tracking I install a lot of them, just take it out and trash it.

i always wondered since I purchased my car used and I only had 1 key when i bought it, if whoever had the other key was trackign my car and would steal it afte I bought it. maybe the previous owner is tracking it and is planning on taking it back

Quote Originally Posted by qnz View Post
    i always wondered since I purchased my car used and I only had 1 key when i bought it, if whoever had the other key was trackign my car and would steal it afte I bought it. maybe the previous owner is tracking it and is planning on taking it back
    x2 and I bought my car from a repo auction dun dun dun...

Experienced TGC Member ZigenScarface's Avatar
    lol qnz.. sucks when they godda drive to fl to get it when there still in ny

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12