The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Check engine light

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
    Airbus A320

Check engine light

Today I got in my car to go to work and I noticed the "check engine light" was on. When I got out onto the street I noticed that the speedometer was on zero the entire time. Even when I got onto the highway it stayed at zero. Does anyone know what could be causing this? Im pretty sure its an electrical problem and I just put my TV, Cd player and PS2 back in last night. I thought I did it exactly the way I did it last time but mabey I could have messed something up. If anyone can think of anything let me know.

Thanks
    Regan

if you're still @ work, u might wanna stop by an autozone or a place that will scan the ECU to see whats up. if none is on ur way home then just go str8 home. check all ur wiring. make sure u didn't unplug anything or something is sitting loose or even worse a short.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Airbus A320
    Thanks Pinoy. I took the cd player, tv, and ps2 out of the car on my lunch break and that fixed the problem with my speedometer. It now works just fine, but the "Service engine soon" light is still on. Im gonna stop by Auto zone one my way home. Anybody know how much they charge to check for error codes?