The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Hey 7g guys gotta question

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Hey 7g guys gotta question

Is this really a OEM stock 94-95 galant foglight? Looks to be very similar to a VRG foglight. Do the stock 7g foglights really look like this is this year.

This one is the foglight im asking about:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Parts...1%7C240%3A1318

And these are the VRG foglights:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_Car-...1%7C240%3A1318
    Last edited by silver01g; 01-29-2009 at 08:13 PM

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

the 7g foglight would be smaller than the vrg ones. they just look alike, but different in size.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

ya those are the stock ones for that year

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

yeah i can tell that there is differences, are they glass or plastic? Anyone know a site that sells them? been search the web and cant find any fog light assembly for the 98 and under.
    Last edited by silver01g; 01-29-2009 at 08:49 PM

I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

The ones i have are glass, and your best bet is ebay.
    Light em up.

These fog lights are what ive been looking for, clear with black housing and glass at that. these would match so well with my heads. thanks guys i see a custom upgrade coming..

Pull a part is gold mine for them. I pulled 4 set's of glass and 5 set's of plastic, with switch and everything