The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Nice 8g bumper first time i seen it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 31 of 31
    for sure the car was from Lithuania.
    LT - stands for Lithuania. I know all the codes from Europe, cause that is where I am comming from PL-POLAND.
    Check out my ride at:
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/djgalant

The only 8g west cost 4g64 Turboed Galant.

newsobe
    i never heard of that country but prob. it's just pronounced diff. in russian.

Tazz2000
    That was the rear spoiler I thought I was getting when I ordered my OEM spoiler. I saw a Galant with that spoiler the day I ordered it.

kutsyy
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(newsobe)</div><div class='quotemain'>i never heard of that country but prob. it's just pronounced diff. in russian.</div>
    Litva

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(newsobe)</div><div class='quotemain'>i never heard of that country but prob. it's just pronounced diff. in russian.</div>Shoulda paid attention in Geography class I guess instead doing doobies. Latvia and Lithuania border one another in northern Europe.

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

MaxedOut97Maxima
    that front end does look good :shock:

LantBoy99
    hey guys I got a hook-up in Europe. Ill see how much he can get it for, or if its even on the market. Ill let you all know ASAP. I love this bumper!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lost_Galant)</div><div class='quotemain'>Is it my imagination or are the front lip add on's zip tied?</div>

Those are adjustable rods. Many race cars have those on their cars with extra lips so they can adjust the lip for more or less downforce.

The rear bumper on that car is exactly like the one I got from Ebodykit except it only has an opening for a single exhaust. It even has the extension pieces for the quarter panels.

that front and rear is totally sick!!! The best, cleanest one i have seen in my opinion...good luck for us trying to get something like that though I'm sure.
    8G Galant GTZ-juiced, 275 hp
    1G Eclipse GSX-pushin 400 whp-09/22/06 12.33 @ 113mph

The best of both worlds...

EsRacer
    Looks hella nice. The front looks weak or flimsey, wonderin if it'll hold up if it gets dinged or hit lightly, like going into a parking spot and hitting the curb accidently in front of you...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12