The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: where can i get the best deal for clutches and flywheel?

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

where can i get the best deal for clutches and flywheel?

In the next couple of weeks i will be installing all new items since i totaled my car anthe 5 speed is 1 of them. but i need a stage 1 clutch, lightweight flywheel and short throw shifter. does any1 know where i can get the best deal?
    no longer a g owner.....:(

Soon to get another.....:)

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    eBay ftw. I got an exedy oem clutch kit with a fidanza flywheel for $430. I had a coupon too. Got my short shifter and base bushing from eBay as well.

i was checking those out but i was sketchy bc i didnt know how well the clutch performed and how well the shifter works.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Fidanza flywheel is the only way to go. As for clutches, you have many choices. Exedy makes a great oem replacement, havent tried their aftermarket clutches though.

Checkout:
    www.extremepsi.com
    www.slowboyracing.com
    7g for life!

just asking but would the 3.0 clutch and flywheel fit? i seem to be finding kits with the exedy clutch kit and fidanza fly but theyre all made for the 3.0 and not 2.4

brand new flywheel on club3g for 120$ shipped

~Gabe

When I feel like eating a banana, I like to go to the zoo, sucker punch a gorilla and try to run with a banana hanging out my bum. Then if I succeed, I enjoy my victory with said banana and a stroopwaffle.

rev i looked and couldnt find it. if you could post a link so i can get that. thanks

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffylou87 View Post
    eBay ftw. I got an exedy oem clutch kit with a fidanza flywheel for $430. I had a coupon too. Got my short shifter and base bushing from eBay as well.
    ebay indeed. i just bought fidanza flywheel, exedy clutch and pressure plate for $340 shipped. i still can't believe i got them all for an unrealistically cheap amount of money, but i've got 400 miles so far on the new setup and it hasn't shattered yet *knock on wood*
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd